Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our apps, register on the apps, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our apps. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our apps anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, however it may prevent them from engaging in certain app related activities.
We may automatically collect:
* Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations;
* Device and Usage Information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g. make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data;
* Identifiers that you use to log in to or use our service, such as your username or Facebook ID, and the public data associated with it.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, location, the type of device and OS version, and other technical information about Users, means of connection to our apps, as well as the way they use the App in the different menus and functions used. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use myAlarm.
How we use collected information
myAlarm may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: * To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently; * Provide user and other support, including to our third-party business partners; * Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; * To send periodic emails on company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via email; * The app can share collected location and Bluetooth data for Interest-Based Advertising: Allowing Advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their app activity and location data over time.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our apps.
* To prevent the collection of Location Information on iOS mobile devices, disable the location services feature on the settings of your device;
* To prevent the collection of Location Information on Android devices disable Bluetooth and Location;
* On iOS devices you can opt-out from any interest-based advertising. Go on Settings. Privacy, Advertising and then click on "Limit Ad-tracking". When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
Sharing your personal information
We may share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
* Operate and improve their services;
* Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services or send you other notifications based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them;
* Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pursuant to data protection laws, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your individual data we might possess. To do so, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: